Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kristen - A historical Narative



Many people are unaware that one of the people that frequent this blog was once a medical doctor!!! Yes it is true our little Kristen was at one time a fully certified Dr of Groinacology. Luckily we have located photographic documentation of one pivotal moment during the beginning years of her practice. Here we see Kristen performing an extremely difficult "Manual Manipulation in search of abnormal Testicular Growths". Unfortunately she discovered such a growth in this case and the second picture shows the results of the Emergency Surgery that she performed to remove it!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

What were you doing in that picture Kris??? Hmmmmmmmm....

Kristen said...

I hate you both!

Kristen said...

You did good though I have to admit, I laughed my arse off

Kristen said...

How did you like your colonoscopy the other day? I had fun doing the procedure for you.

Herb said...

You know it was really great. I hope that you dosed with a little breath freshener when you were done...

Lori said...

Kris, I know you are a good little Christian girl and I would never think thoughts like Cheryl and Herb. You were just resting your arm on his....leg!

Kristen said...

Thanks Lori, and Herb all I can say is Yuk and you are being really disgusting today, who is having a bad day here? You are just a sore loser cuz all the ladies are on my side, tee hee hee

Kristen said...

dosed???